Each summer, the simple goal of our camp kitchen is to provide nutritious and well balanced meals that kids will enjoy eating. We strongly believe that food is a key step to ensuring that a camper has an enjoyable experience. Our campers eat cafeteria style with their cabin and counselors. Our counselors get to know their campers’ eating habits and food allergies and help them appropriately.

Our campers are constantly on the go and it’s extremely important that they eat right to maintain their health and energy. We strive to put together a menu that is both diverse and nutritionally sound.

To complement our camp meals each day, we offer a candy shop during free times. Campers are able to purchase additional snacks that range from $.75 (candy bar) to $2.50 (Nachos). Water is always regularly available throughout camp and in all activity areas. We also encourage campers to bring their own water bottles to stay hydrated throughout the day.


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaintfilingcust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: program.intake@usda.gov.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

This statement implementation date is November 2015.

%d bloggers like this: