Each summer, hundreds of kids travel to Three Trails Camp for a week of adventure, friendship and a chance to consider a relationship with God.
Kids from all over Kansas and Western Missouri will be coming with their local Salvation Army leaders to explore nature, eat great food and laugh a lot. They will meet new friends, try new activities and hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ presented in a way that they can understand.
There is plenty of adventure and fun to be had at Three Trails Camp. From our adventure swing, rock climbing wall, outdoor laser tag and archery range to our gaga ball pit and nature trails. After all that excitement, you can relax by the swimming pool or grab a sweet treat in our candy shop and hang with your new friends. The Three Trails Camp summer staff will do everything we can to ensure you have the “best week of your life”.
Camper Cancellation/Refund Policy
14 days or more prior to the camp session starting: 100% of fees paid will be refunded.
13 days or less, but before the day of the camp session starting: 50% will be refunded, 50% will be forfeited for administration fees.
Day of each camp starting: no refund will be given, 100% will be forfeited for administration fees.
Camper leaving early: no refund will be given, 100% will be forfeited.
It is our goal to ensure camp families will not be financially impacted by cancelled programs and will be supported if illness or any other unforeseen hardship is affecting your family. Any programs cancelled by Three Trails Camp will be fully refunded. Please contact us if you are experiencing a hardship and your camper can no longer attend.
Measurable Goals & Outcomes
Camping is an integral extension of Salvation Army ministry that fulfills the mission of The Salvation Army in a tangible way, meeting human needs without discrimination by providing low-cost yet highly valuable outdoor experiences for any demographic or socioeconomic status. These intentional outdoor community experiences have been proven to enhance quality of life by developing physical, social, and spiritual capacities. While focusing on having fun in God’s creation, the practical skills learned at camp enable and empower people to grow personally which, in turn, makes a lasting impact on their local communities.
Meet the physical needs of our guests and campers.
• Three Trails Camp will provide safe and exceptional facilities;
• Three Trails Camp will provide tailored and diverse activities with carefully selected and trained staff that offer progressive challenges for each camper, stretching their perceived limits in order to achieve more than they first thought possible; and
• Three Trails Camp staff will demonstrate healthy habits of cleanliness, a balanced diet, proper rest, exercise, and care of the body.
Meet the social needs of our guests and cambers through meaningful relationships.
• Guests/Campers will experience community living while respecting and celebrating experiences that differ from their own;
• Guests/Campers will contribute to a sense of belonging while building on responsibility to self, others, and creation care; and
• Three Trails camp staff will encourage problem solving and leadership skills that reflect Christ’s compassion and integrity.
Meet the spiritual needs of our guests and campers.
• Three Trails Camp staff will Demonstrate Christ’s love in action;
• Three Trails Camp staff will Integrate consideration of spiritual application in all experiences; and
• Three Trails Camp staff will nurture self-exploration and respectful discussions on biblical teachings.
Every aspect of camp, from programming to facilities, is founded on and motivated by sharing the love of God with everyone.